Trusted Experience in Real Estate Closing
Put the experienced Settlement Services division at Black Hawk County Abstract and Title to work for you.
The Settlement Services division at Black Hawk County Abstract and Title will put our years of experience to work for you by coordinating every aspect of your real estate transaction. From start to finish, our team is here to serve as your resource by answering any questions you have and going over each document related to your closing.
We specialize in all real estate transactions, including:
- 1031 Exchanges
Increased stress, long nights and headaches are common when buying or selling real estate. That’s why the settlement services offered by Black Hawk County Abstract & Title are so convenient and essential.
How We Help You Close Faster
From overseeing all your abstracting needs to coordinating all steps of the closing process, our team provides professional closing services for all aspects of your real estate closing, including:
- Obtaining your attorney’s title opinion, both preliminary and final
- Assisting in the resolution of title issues
- Securing necessary payoff statements
- Delivering payoffs after closing
- Preparing settlement statements
- Recording and delivering all required documents
- Providing required notary services
- Issuing Iowa Title Guaranty commitments and policies
- Preparing 1099 tax forms
- Delivering abstract continuations within 60 days of closing